Try Google+ Now with Invitation from 9BlogTips.com
Most important note: leave your comment (include your Gmail account) to get Google+ invitation from 9BlogTips.com
Yes, I just created a Google+ account from an invitation of my friend. Try it in some minutes, I have some thoughts I want to share with you:
- Google+ is more simple than Facebook with white-color style, I prefer Google+ style to Facebook
- Animation effects are processed so smooth and they’re very awesome to try, especially in Circles features.
- We have a great way to connect with our friends through Circles, we can list our friends into groups – this is better than Facebook.
Some screenshots from my Google+ account to see:
And here’s quick tips to invite your Facebook friends to Google+:
- Import your Facebook friends into your Yahoo Mail
- Move to your Google+ Circles
- Connect your Yahoo account to Google+ account by Find friends feature
- Drag your friends on to Circles to group them
Now please leave your comment (with a proper Gmail account) to receive Google+ invitation from 9BlogTips.com. It takes some hours to few days to get inviting email because Google+ is insane demand right now, so don’t worry if you’re not lucky because Invitation system is still working perfectly.