Try Google+ Now
Most important note: leave your comment (include your Gmail account) to get Google+ invitation from 9BlogTips.com
Yes, I just created a Google+ account from an invitation of my friend. Try it in some minutes, I have some thoughts I want to share with you:
- Google+ is more simple than Facebook with white-color style, I prefer Google+ style to Facebook
- Animation effects are processed so smooth and they’re very awesome to try, especially in Circles features.
- We have a great way to connect with our friends through Circles, we can list our friends into groups – this is better than Facebook.
Some screenshots from my Google+ account to see:
And here’s quick tips to invite your Facebook friends to Google+:
- Import your Facebook friends into your Yahoo Mail
- Move to your Google+ Circles
- Connect your Yahoo account to Google+ account by Find friends feature
- Drag your friends on to Circles to group them
Now please leave your comment (with a proper Gmail account) to receive Google+ invitation from 9BlogTips.com. It takes some hours to few days to get inviting email because Google+ is insane demand right now, so don’t worry if you’re not lucky because Invitation system is still working perfectly.
9BlogTips.com is a community for bloggers and small business owners. We offer useful tips / tricks, snippets, tutorials, inspirational artworks and helpful resources that we hope will help you on your entrepreneurial journey.
Those new to blogging often find it difficult to get their blog off the ground and start making money. So here on this community blog we offer tips and advice for small businesses and bloggers. We talk about project management to help you become more efficient and are always interested in the latest tech for bloggers and small businesses.
We discuss training and coaching for business owners, how to promote yourself and your blog and how to raise finance even loans for bad credit situations that can help at difficult moments while building your business blog.
Why not join our community by sharing a comment and getting the conversation started.